Article 1 General
- These general conditions apply to any use of the website Azothcbd.nl and every offer, tender and agreement between you and Azoth.
- Corporate Information:
Azoth, Sole Proprietorship (our business data are also registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Apeldoorn).
Saddlery street 68a
1991 YOU, Sheet TrouserTelephone Number: +31 6 827 913 37 – accessible from 09:00 to 17:00
E-mail address: [email protected]
KvK number: 66650348
VAT identification number: NL002125162B75
Article 2 Offers
- All offers on the website are free of obligation unless expressly stated otherwise. Specials do not apply automatically to repeat orders. In addition, offers may not be returned.
- Azoth can not be held to its offers if the you could reasonably have understood that the offer an obvious mistake or error.
- The prices listed on the website are inclusive of VAT and other government levies as well as.
Article 3 Information
- You should ensure that you data including, but not limited to, e-mail address, address and bank account number is complete, accurate and current. Also you warrant that you are legally authorized in any way to make use of the website.
- Azoth ensures that all of your data with the greatest possible care treatment and that this data will not be transmitted, sold or in any other way are to be made available to third parties without your prior consent.
- Azoth will process your details and record in its file to its obligations arising from the agreement which it has concluded with you in order to enable and/or unable to process your claim. Additionally, your e-mail address can be used to notify you of certain products and services which may be attractive for you, unless you do not have permission.
- You can always recognize your own data and can be changed on the website.
Article 4 Conclusion of the agreement
- The agreement comes about by the receipt of your order Azoth.
- changing of an agreement is possible only if this is expressly accepted by Azoth is.
Article 5 Delivery
- We strive after your order the next day to have in your home. Because we do not have a physical shops can have the when you have ordered more products that this in both shops are. Than we have an extra day to the orders together to send to this same.
- You are obliged to purchase products purchased at the time at which you are to be made available.
- If you use the default refuses purchase or with the provision of information or instructions, necessary for the delivery, for the supply of products intended to be saved for your risk and account.
- If you own a wrong address specified for the delivery, then the extra shipping costs for your own account.
- in excess of the maximum delivery time of 14 days, you have the right to dissolve the agreement. To do this you need to be an e-mail or letter to send Azoth. Any payments are in that case within 7 days after the receipt of the product by Azoth, returned to you.
- If it is not allowed to import the products into your country, you bear the risk and responsibility yourself. If there is a destruction or seizure by customs, these costs are for you and no refund is possible. We are therefore not liable for this and this rule is an exception to Article 10.
Article 6 Payment
- During the coming of the agreement to determine the manner of payment. For example, you can choose to pay via Ideal.
- Azoth is only transferred to the delivery of the product when the payment is received by its.
Article 7 Retention of Title
Azoth remains the full owner of the product delivered up to the moment that the purchase price has been paid in full.
Article 8 Guarantees
- Azoth to provide guarantees that the products meet the specifications listed on the Website.
- You should the product delivered at the time of the delivery, but in any case within as short a period as possible at (do). It belongs to examine whether the quality and the quantity of the delivered goods correspond with what is agreed, at least meets the relevant requirements specified in the normal (commercial) transactions.
- If within fourteen days after delivery shows that the products do not meet the specifications listed on the website, Azoth will within 14 days after receipt of the products ensure that the amount you paid will be returned. You can also Azoth, at their own choice, requests for the relevant product to replace or repair. This warranty period is only longer if the manufacturer of the product itself a guarantee of more than 14 days.
- Over in article 9.3-Azoth said warranty period is entitled for all repair or replacement costs, including administration and shipment costs as well.
- The guarantee referred to in this article shall cease to apply when the defect is caused by injudicious or improper use or when, without the written permission of Azoth, you or third parties have made any changes or has tried to make changes to the product concerned or have used for purposes for which the product is not intended.
Article 9 Liability
- If the products delivered by Azoth is defective is the liability of Azoth toward you is limited to the provisions in these general conditions under Article 8 (Guarantees) is controlled.
- Azoth liability for direct or indirect damage is in any case always limited to an amount equal to the purchase price of the defective product, unless the damage is the result of intentional and/or gross negligence, or injudicious or improper use by yourself.
- Azoth enclose any liability for any damage, direct and/or indirect, in any manner whatsoever caused by or arising from the impossibility to use the web site, the fact that certain information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not current and the illegal use of the systems of Azoth, including the website, by a third.
- in These General Terms and limitations of liability for direct or indirect damages shall not apply if the damage is due to intentional act or omission or gross negligence on the part of Azoth or its agents.
Article 10 Risk during transportation
- During the transport of products will Azoth the risk in the event of damage, theft or loss of the products. At the moment of delivery of the products will this risk to you. Azoth CBD does not bear any risk if the products are destroyed or confiscated by customs, for this you bear the risk yourself.
Article 11 Cooling Off Period
- You are entitled without giving any reason the agreement within 14 days of receipt of the relevant product to dissolve. Azoth will than within 14 days after receipt of the returned product the amount you paid returns provided that the product is not damaged or otherwise clearly used or edited and has the original packaging and associated documents.
- The costs of returning the product are at your own expense.
Article 12 Applicable law and disputes
- To all legal relationships to which user is a party, is only the Dutch law shall apply even if on an undertaking wholly or partly outside the country to implement or if the legal relationship in the party concerned is domiciled therein. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
- Parties will only appeal to the judge after they have done their utmost to solve the dispute in mutual consultations.
Article 13 Payment
- During the creation of the agreement to determine the manner of payment. For example, you can choose to pay with Ideal or on the account of Azoth.
- Azoth is only transferred to the delivery of the product when the payment is received by its.
Article 14 Intellectual property rights
- The (intellectual property) rights with respect to the Site, including the rights to the texts, images, design, data files, photos and other (stationary and/or active image material, formats, software, brands (including domain names) and other materials, vested in Azoth, its licensors, the manufacturers of the relevant products and/or third parties to whom Azoth affiliated.
- You may (parts of) the website does not in any manner to any third party and/or reproduce other than by downloading and viewing on a Single computer and/or printing of n hard copy.
- In addition you should not change in the delivered products unless the nature of the delivered goods otherwise or agreed otherwise in writing.
- You may only place a hyperlink to the website if that happens for informative purposes. The creation of a hypertext link for any other purpose such as a commercial purpose and is therefore prohibited.
Article 15 Force Majeure
Parties are not obliged to perform any obligation if they are impeded as a result of a circumstance which is not due to its debt, and neither the law, a legal action or in it.
Article 16 Miscellaneous
- Any deviations from these General Conditions can only be agreed upon in writing. Such derogations, no rights can be derived from this with regard to commitments entered into later legal relationships.
- The administration of Azoth applies, as evidence of the applications made by you and/or orders. You acknowledge that electronic communications may serve as proof.
- Azoth is entitled to the rights and obligations under the agreement with you by a single notification to you to a third party.
- If and to the extent that any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is declared null and void or annulled, the other provisions of these General Terms and conditions shall remain in full force. Azoth will then adopt a new provision to replace the null and void provision, as far as possible the scope of the null and void provision that will be taken.
Article 17 Applicable law and competent court
on these General Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Sheet trousers. These Terms may at any time be adjusted Azoth. Azoth recommends that the terms and conditions regularly to see.
The model form can be downloaded here